In this quick video I show an easy technique that can help remove a stuck 12 grams in Sheridan paintball markers. In this video the marker shown is a Jim Masse KP3 that was shipping out.
Here are the steps:
- Determine if your 12 gram is stuck in the lower tube of your Sheridan. Try cycling the Sheridan and occasionally the pierce pin making contact with the 12 gram will free up the stuck cartridge. If this doesn’t work continue to step #2.
- Add a blog of super glue to the end of a straight shot squeegee (find straight shots at http://www.baccipaintball.com/gear/squeegee/straight-shot.html)
- Stick the straight shot in the lower tube of the Sheridan rifle so that the blob of glue is making a good surface connection to both the squeegee and the stuck 12 gram.
- Let dry for a few minutes.
- Remove the straight shot and hope your 12 gram comes out.